Personal information collected by Us via use of PlayingLife (hereinafter referred to as the 'Service') by Users may include the following.
1) Information pertaining to existing individuals as regulated by laws pertaining to protection of personal information (identifying information specific to an individual such as name, birthdate, and other descriptors)
2) Contact information (such as email addresses and phone numbers)
3) Information specifying an individual, related to the above-mentioned (such as user names and passwords)
When personal information must be supplied, We will specify in advance the purpose for which said personal information will be used (hereinafter referred to as 'Purpose of Use'). We will collect personal information in a reasonable manner, and We will not resort to falsehood or any other illicit methods of collection.
The Company may use personal information within the scope of the following purposes.
1) To provide the Service
2) To consult when confirming, investigating, and responding to the content of inquiries pertaining to the Service
3) To provide services such as email messages and alerts for events and special promotions.
We may also inquire after information other than the above-mentioned, for purposes such as improving the quality of services We provide to Users.In such cases, We will make these purposes clear in advance.
The Company will not disclose personal information to any third party, except in cases in which any of the below-mentioned are applicable.
1) Cases in which the consent of the individual has been obtained
2) Cases in which disclosure is required by a pertinent organization or body, such as the law
3) Within the above-mentioned, cases in which the disclosed information cannot be used to identify the individual
In some cases, the Company may disclose personal information to subcontractors or outsourcing partners, within a reasonable scope.
The Company will determine heads of administration, carry out appropriate management of personal information, and endeavor to prevent any leakage of personal information to outside parties.
Please send any inquiries pertaining to the Policy to:
The Company does not assume any responsibility or liability in the case of disclosure of personal information to any third party due to use of the Service or due to any other means, or in the case of identification of an individual using any information entered in the process of using the Service.
In the case of any changes or alterations to the Collection of Personal Information, Scope of Personal Information, Purpose of Use, and so on, a notice will be posted to Our website, and Users will be notified of the latest information.
Enacted April 1st, 2014